Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Premium Mods and Paid Support

Glenn,

Can you verify you are still actively supporting the Mods and website for future support?

There has been no response/activity from you since July 29, 2019. I know I am concerned about your well-being and so are several of your members.
    If by chance some day you're not feeling well and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled ~ Red Skelton

Hello, NumNum,
    NOW~ I am worried. If a supporter as staunch yourself is still in the dark { did He really not give YOU- a heads up? } I feel that there must be something amiss.

I remember when He was working HARD on my requirements, that he had an accident whilst driving AND money to replace it was proving difficult.
    SO~ I fully understand his need to deal with his financial situation BUT CAN NOT believe He would just walk away from this _ just NOT like him at least so I think now & thought then.

I didn't ask him then on his policy regarding others joining this site as competent helpers. SO will in that regard ask you AND any so competent ..... PLEASE STAND UP NOW.

I know I can not continue without his or such persons doing so. What he thinks about that will have to wait till he responds but him asking for such will force conversations around remuneration, which as I'm sure all know could prove disappointing.

I for one would welcome a monthly charge to cover any such helpers.

Any thoughts on this from any of you would I feel........ be very useful, even if he doesn't want to go with it.

Regards
    O i O - U too.

Comment

Says his last activity here was 9/28/19?

Comment

• O i O -U too
        O i O -U too commented
        Editing a comment
        July, not September

With the mod improvements and help he has been giving since being back, I would imagine he is still maintaining his mods and creating new ones

Comment

Originally posted by NumNum View Post
        I know I am concerned about your well-being and so are several of your members.
        I was also worried until I saw Glenn posted a few new mods. Maybe he's working a big job for someone. I'm sure if he was ill he would have reached out.

No one will ever accuse me of being a techie, but I am good with people. I will keep an eye on Introductions.

Comment

• NumNum
          NumNum commented
          Editing a comment
          He mentioned he had a big promotion and some personal things he had to work out. We are all happy he is back.

Originally posted by NumNum View Post
        He mentioned he had a big promotion and some personal things he had to work out. We are all happy he is back.
        Obviously, I missed it. But I am very happy to hear he reached out. And a big promotion - how wonderful!!!!

Thanks for letting me know, NumNum!

Comment

Originally posted by -merzi View Post

I was also worried until I saw Glenn posted a few new mods. Maybe he's working a big job for someone. I'm sure if he was ill he would have reached out.

No one will ever accuse me of being a techie, but I am good with people. I will keep an eye on Introductions.
          Thanks,

I'm not good with people~ SO appreciate that and Numnum & any other that steps up.

Comment

Oh, I missed the history, but good to have read this.
            I now know I'm just going to be patient

Comment

Working...
            X