Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Version 5.5.3

I like the new features in 5.5.3.

I've only seen the one issue with Tapatalk that was brought up over on vB.com. Hopefully a solution is found, I assume with Tapatalk.

I have found only one issues with your mods on 5.5.3 and even then it isn't really and issue and that is with the notification icons, the css needs to be change or removed to address the conflict.

Thanks for all you do for us glennrocksvb .
    If by chance some day you're not feeling well and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled ~ Red Skelton

What was the TapaTalk problem?

Comment

See

https://forum.vbulletin.com/forum/vb...ase-here/page2

begin with post 119.
      If by chance some day you're not feeling well and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled ~ Red Skelton

Comment

Interesting - I'm getting a network error when I try to access my forum using TapaTalk and I know, just a few days ago, I updated the plug-in.

Comment

I'm a couple weeks late answering you on this. The gentleman that had an issue posted it here beginning with post #20. I don''t specifically know what they did to resolve it.

Comment

No problem - they (Tapatalk support) provided a code hack for their plug-in and that solved my problem. They promise the next plug-in update will incorporate the mod.

Comment

• NumNum
              NumNum commented
              Editing a comment
              Glad to hear as I have been holding off on updating a site because of this.
          Working...
          X