X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interpunction Bug on this site

I just wanted to mention, that on your site I always get an error when I want to post something

I always get the message that I´m not allowed to insert external links in my text
    In fact I´m not doing it, but I realized that it is due to my interpunction
    So yhen I´m writing and I´m not using the dot everything works fine

Thanks for reporting this. Where do you place the dot? Can you post a screenshot? This might be a bug on my No Links in Posts mod.

Comment

I just tried it again in this category https://vbmods.rocks/forum/vbulletin...pository-addon
      Now it seems to work correctly.
      But before all the Texts I wrote on this site I had to delete the interpunction to be able to post.
      Before I was writing the same way, just making a dot at the end of the sentence.

Comment

Because you now have more than 3 posts, you are allowed to post external links. That's how I configured the mod.

Going back to the issue...do you mean whenever you use a dot a the end of a sentence, that validation error appeared? I'll try to replicate and will disable the mod until I find a fix.

Comment

I was able to replicate the issue. Mod now disabled. Thanks for reporting this issue.

Comment

Working...
        X