X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My First Post

Not sure why you require I send a first post to see stuff, but whatever, here it is :-)

Welcome and thanks for the introduction FireFish!

I'm not sure if you fully read the yellow notice on top before you posted this but we encourage members here to participate in meaningful discussions instead of just lurking. Before, users just register, download/copy free code, and then leave and never come back until they need something from here again and then the cycle continues.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
      Welcome and thanks for the introduction FireFish!

I'm not sure if you fully read the yellow notice on top before you posted this but we encourage members here to participate in meaningful discussions instead of just lurking. Before, users just register, download/copy free code, and then leave and never come back until they need something from here again and then the cycle continues.
      In my world those people are called leechers, (A follower who hangs around a host (without benefit to the host) in hope of a gain)

Wise men say nothing Fools never listen

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
      X
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"