X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there

So, I'm Gota and recently opened up my own selfhosted site using vBulletin after moving from Proboards (which was pretty limited compared to vB if I'm honest). We had an RP forum there and are currently (I'm saying we but I'm actually the one doing it) moving it over, so we are keeping it, although there will be some changes. I'm currently trying to figure out how to make the website look the best to function both as an RP forum (and a general one included) and as the website for our aspiring indie game team (our first project is a Visual Novel), meaning I want to be the - probably, I don't know if somebody else already had the idea - first developer who not only makes games that play in a certain world but also allow people to RP in that world in an official forum that we manage as well.
    To end the introduction, I'd have a little question - are there some codes/modules/something else that would be great for an RP forum?

Hi Gota! Welcome to vbmods.rocks community and thanks for a nice introduction. As for your question, I'm not into RP so I don't know what mods are good for those kind of forum.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
    X
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"