X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings And Salutations

Or something to that effect. Hi, I'm Kris. I've been a vBulletin customer since 2000 and have not only owned every version but have also helped countless others create the forum of their dreams. One forum I designed, created, and sold continues to have over 500,000 active members every NFL Sunday and is the official forum of that NFL franchise. Unfortunately, they grew frustrated with the vBulletin 4 product and elected to go with a competing product last year. I can generally be found milling around either the official forums or the official modifications forum or both daily. I am currently working on two new projects using vBulletin 5, a product which certainly was released too early but which does not deserve anywhere near the criticism it has taken. It is not the fault of the product if third party developers can't adapt to current coding standards. And that is where Glenn comes in.

I have a couple of custom modifications I'm considering for the aforementioned new projects and Glenn is one of the very few active developers for vBulletin 5, and certainly the best among those who are known to be developing for it.

As an aside, I seem to be familiar with most of the regulars here.

Welcome inomnibus! Glad to see you here

It's nice to have someone with decades of vBulletin experience here. You will certainly be a great help to our members.
    ​​​​​
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
    X
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"