First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    Welcome to vBMods.rocks ChrisB!

Just came back from a 3-day out of town trip and am glad to be back.

Btw, thanks for your purchases. Badge added to your profile.

Leave a comment:

• ChrisB
    replied
    Very happy with my purchase of the Topic Starter Ribbon for vBCloud!

This vBCloud mod adds a topic starter ribbon feature to your forum. It shows a ribbon badge on the posts of the topic starter, so you can easily identify who started the topic.​ This is very useful for forums that have active and lively discussions with many participants. It helps users to follow the topic more easily and

Seriously, I think Glenn should write instruction manuals for a living. Excellent, easy to implement modifications with instructions so clear a novice like me could get the mods working with no trouble at all. Small little hiccup with ribbon style number two as it was displaying behind the user image on small screens, but, simple enough to fix with the extra CSS choices. Just used ribbon style number three and problem was solved. Works great and looks great!

Leave a comment:

• ChrisB
    replied
    I found a great free mod (Display Edit Avatar Dialog) that I put to use right away. I also just purchased the Topic Starter Ribbon mod and I'm looking forward to implementing that. So far so good!

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• ChrisB
    started a topic Novice VB5 Cloud User Here to Learn Some New Tricks

Novice VB5 Cloud User Here to Learn Some New Tricks

Hello Everyone!

My name is Chris, and I'm a new member here from Indianapolis, Indiana.

I'm currently trying to breathe some new life into my current forum. I have been very hands-off over the last few years after converting to VB Cloud.

I recently ran across one of Glenn's posts on the help forum at vbulletin.com. I found some nice little CSS code snippets for the animated green glow effect for the status icon that worked really well for me. I am a real vBulletin novice and I decided to register here to check out more of the resources. I can't wait to take a look around.

Thanks everyone!

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
X
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"