X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello vbmods vB 5

Okay, long story short, a couple of years ago my vBulletin forum was leased by a Big Corporate Network, so I placed my site into archive mode and took the leap of faith.

It turns out, big corporate networks don't know much about anything except spending money for their corporate overlords so i am heading back to my own servers and turning all the lights on.

Since it's been about 3 years I am upgrading to vB 5 from my heavily mod'ed vB 4.2 forum and need some help modding my site with all the changes to vB 5

So, I stumbled on this site and I am hoping for some help. Lots of searching to find solid vB 5 coders and I am hoping this is the right place.

Thanks

F

Welcome to the vBMods.rocks Forums!

Hope you find mods for your forum here. If not, you can request a mod in the New Modification Requests/Suggestions forum.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
    X
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"