Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member from Virginia, USA

Hi All,

My name is Dale. I recently took over Admin duties of a vBulletin site dedicated to spinal cord injury research and care. I have an IT background but have been retired for 15 years, so my knowledge and skills aren't entirely up to date. I had been an Oracle and Microsoft certified DBA most of my career before moving into management and eventually retiring all together. I'm working with a senior AWS professional, who is managing the backend of the site, while I focus on the front end and vBulletin specific admin stuff. We are strictly volunteers, and I'm also a T12 paraplegic member of the site, committed to its mission of helping others with SCI.

We are running 5.6.1 on FreeBSD, Apache, and MariaDB. It has been active for 20 years now and has almost 2,000,000 posts.

Cheers,
    DHBJr

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
X
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"