Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello vbmods!!!! Any chance for a Wordpress account integration?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello vbmods!!!! Any chance for a Wordpress account integration?

Very glad to have found this place: Long term VB fan, had a great 4X CMS site several years ago and wanted to get back into hosting a forum and creating content.

I had been a little shy about VB5 when it came out because I was SOOOO dependent on CMS and even though I bought it.... just never got into it. VB5 looks amazing now, and I'm ready to jump back into it..... but there's one thing lacking that I just don't understand: No WP integration. It's just like...... why?!?!?!!? I know none of the major forums do it either, so it's not just a VB thing.

Boy if someone would make an integration which would allow someone to register on WP and get an account automatically on VB5..... I'd be in heaven. Would buy that without a second thought.

Glad to be here, and will be buying a lot of premium mods very soon. Dragonbyte made a pretty penny on me back in the day (plugins are so much fun ).

-DE

Welcome to vBMods!

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
    X
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"