Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vbulletin user

Hello
    I have vbulletin since 2006, I hope to find here new improvements for my forum, I stayed under vb4, thank you for welcoming me.

vbulletin 5.0 not convinced, what is your opinion for the old vb4 users?

Sorry for my english, i'm french

Welcome to the forum!

I have been a vB user since 2008, started with vb3 until I migrated to vb 5. I personally was never a fan of vb4 and found no reason to move up to it from vb3. When vb5 came out I waited a bit (never be the first to jump) and was glad I did. vB5 started out rough, but has come a long ways. I always say, an individual needs to assess the needs of the forum before making a decision. I have never regretted going to vb5 as it meets all my needs as a core package, these mods just make it better.

Bienvenue sur le forum!

Je suis un utilisateur de vB depuis 2008, j'ai commencé avec vb3 jusqu'à ce que je migre vers vb 5. Personnellement, je n'ai jamais été fan de vb4 et je n'ai trouvé aucune raison de passer de vb3. Lorsque vb5 est sorti, j'ai attendu un peu (ne jamais être le premier à sauter) et je suis heureux de l'avoir fait. La vB5 a commencé brutalement, mais a parcouru un long chemin. Je dis toujours qu'une personne doit évaluer les besoins du forum avant de prendre une décision. Je n’ai jamais regretté d’avoir opté pour la vb5, car elle répond à tous mes besoins en tant que paquet de base.

Bien que ce soit un forum anglais, votre anglais est meilleur que certains.

Un accueil chaleureux.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Hello
        Thank you for the welcoming,
        My forum is big; the passage in vB5 can be complicated, I will study this, meanwhile I will discover this forum
        thank you

Comment

Welcome to vBMods.rocks neolab! You can request for vB5 trial at https://www.vbulletin.com/en/vb5-trial/ to assess if upgrading to vB5 is for you.
          Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
          Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
          Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
          A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
          X
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"