Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

RaTix here, whats up all

Just so you know, I couldn't enter anything else other than what I did above for starter post. I kept getting and error about having external link in post. I had none, and even went as far as deleting all "." and "," anywhere in my post to avoid some punctuation as being detected as a URL or something.

Comment

• glennrocksvb
      glennrocksvb commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry for the trouble. I thought I've already fixed that. It was also reported by another user. I tested it was working after I fixed it. I'll take a look again.

• glennrocksvb
      glennrocksvb commented
      Editing a comment
      So it doesn't work only in the starter post and works on your reply? I noticed you were able to post with punctuations in your reply.

• RaTix
      RaTix commented
      Editing a comment
      I had no problem with the reply once the original post was made. It was just the original kept giving that error, even with all punctuation removed. Was only until I made it a really short post that it finally took it. Just wanted to make you aware, as some might not be as stubborn as me and just give up after the first error or two, lol.

RaTix, I created a video screencast showing that I, using a test regular member account, was able to post without any issues while using punctuation.

Can you please tell me if you're doing something different than what I showed in the video?
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Are you still able to reproduce the issue when starting a new topic? I suspect it might be a cache issue.
      Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
      Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
      Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
      A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
      X
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"