X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy! New and Happy to Be Here!

Hi all! I answer to -merzi or -mz. I'm been involved in forums for more than 25 years. In November of 2017 we found out that our host company was no longer going to host our forums (most had been around for more than 20 years). I took 17 of those forum communities and moved them into a new site I opened, forumania.com. We are on vB5x and are hosting around 20 forums now on that one site. My admins and I are new to vb5. We spent a month learning the software before we moved the forums over, but we are still novices, for sure.

I learned about vbmods.rocks after seeing some of Glenn's posts on the vBulletin forum. In fact, Glenn, you answered a question or two from my tech admins. Since then, I've been lurking here on and off. This site is wonderful, a super resource. I have no doubt we will be purchasing some mods from you, and certainly asking for help with installs.

Many thanks for all you do for vBulletin people! -mz

Welcome to vbmods.rocks -merzi! Thanks for the nice intro. Your forum forumania sounds familiar.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Hi Glenn - Pleased to finally meet you!

We opened our site, our new home, December 15, 2017, so we are very new. But we are very busy, too, so I have no complaints <g>.

Thanks for the welcome!

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
      X
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"