X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member, old gardener

G'day all. I am an OBE (over bloody eighty) gardener in a wheelchair who has set up a vB site to pass on my knowledge, to fellow Aussie gardeners while I am still able.

I need a plugin/addon or two to improve communication. All I have really managed to do so far is add an HTML slider to the front page. Check me out at www.AusGardenForum.com

Cheers
    Mac

G'day all, is there anyway I can get my sticky little fingers into the back end while I am hosted on vB Cloud. I don't want to get up to mischief but I am having to host my slider images on a different web site at the moment because I can not find the URL of upload images to vB Cloud.

Comment

First of all welcome to the site
      You can upload the images as new posts 1 image per post there does not need to be any text inside the post itself then you can feature each post then using sitebuilder you edit page then drag the content slider module down and place it just under the page title module name it anything you want but make sure hide title is selected save the page and overwrite the existing page you can also set the amount of results to feature and the duration of each slide.
      Also with this method your site will be showing the little green padlock at the top making sure that it is secure
      Wise men say nothing Fools never listen

Comment

Welcome to the vbmods.rocks Arismac!

In AdminCP, there is a vBCloud File Manager for vBCloud. After uploading the images, you can find the list of uploaded files in the List of Current Files section below the Image Upload interface. See screenshot below:

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	1 Size:	271.3 KB ID:	10850
        Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
        Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
        Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
        A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Excellent and many thanks gentlemen. I am really going to enjoy this forum. I have paid dollars for vB support and they have also been a big help. Thanks again.

Cheers
          Mac

PS: worked perfectly, thanks.

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
          X
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"