X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would cause this

This site, http://forums.adkhighpeaks.com/ which I have been updating has what appears to be a redirect going on. I suspect a hack, but where to start looking.

Wow, did this just start happening on it's own?? My site earlier today started doing exactly the same thing, so I quickly logged out of admin and the site. Reloaded and it was fine

I was afraid that if I did not act quickly something was going to get screwed

The site builder started going on it's own haywire like

Comment

It just started, with the help of William and Wayne Luke I got the site back. Now looking to see best option to correct it so I don't get a recurrence.

Looks like styles got corrupted after a db timeout.

Comment

Well I just got an email that my site was updated. That is what happened on my end I guess, no pre warning that they were doing it

Comment

• glennrocksvb
          glennrocksvb commented
          Editing a comment
          I believe they send email to notify vBCloud owners when they will upgrade the customer site after a new version is released.

• Mitch
          Mitch commented
          Editing a comment
          Yea but not this time no notification. Just got one that it was completed. Earlier the update must have been taking place because the layout looked like Num Num posted.

• NumNum
          NumNum commented
          Editing a comment
          I have self hosted sites. This was caused, I believe, by the hosts timeout threshold of the database. This site in particular is on a shared server and is using a fair amount of resources which cause the timeout. The site would perform a lot better with a different host.

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
      X
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"