Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the best Mods/Addons i should use for my Gaming Network Forums?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are the best Mods/Addons i should use for my Gaming Network Forums?

Members of vBmods, i need some help on what mods/addons i should add to my website. It's for a gaming network and i need some suggestions on what i should use. I'm Currently running vB5.2.4

Well, it depends on what features you want that is missing in the default software. I'm not into gaming so I have no idea what features a gaming forum should have. Others might have ideas to suggest.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Originally posted by Nastrix View Post
      Members of vBmods, i need some help on what mods/addons i should add to my website. It's for a gaming network and i need some suggestions on what i should use. I'm Currently running vB5.2.4
      First I'd begin by filling your forums with categories and content. From there I would create a category for "suggestions". Listen to your member feedback.

Then I'd purchase a gaming template: https://www.sultantheme.com/product/st-vb5-super-pack/

If you don't like those maybe ask Glenn about modifying a style. I think he does custom work.

Personally, I'd rather run a customized default style with CSS. I grew very tired of having to update Vbulletin only to wait around for the theme to be updated.

Hope this helps,
      William

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
      X
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"