X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****CAST YOUR VOTE****Glenn Vergara vBMods that rocks.****

Some Friday afternoon humor. A bit of a tongue and cheek post for everyone. Please take the time to vote up.

modern family GIF
    Glenn, we hope things are going well for you.
    20.00%
    Glenn, we hope all is well, and you come back and rock this place up.
    50.00%
    Glenn, we don't care what is going on, you need to stop slacking.
    40.00%
    If by chance some day you're not feeling well and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled ~ Red Skelton

views 21 ~ likes 2........22.02.2020.

For me, the issue goes Oh so much deeper. Who's going to support my forums admins.... when I'm dead? 10 or so years from now.

Comment

There has to be something up with Glenn. Its just not possible he would be too busy to check in here. Even with family health stuff. There would be at the least customer support for the products we buy here.

My guess is Corona or another health issue. But why not the wife log in and let us know? I love Glenn. He has helped me build an amazing forum. But im so heavily invested in his products. And some dont work now. I just need his help and he is nowhere to be found. Not even returning emails. I feel like new members here buying products should at least know the owner of this site is gone.

Come back Glenn. Hope you are ok.

Comment

Working...
      X