First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to add elements to page ?

cloud user

Hi there,
    is it possible to add something to the top and/or bottom of the forum which I can use to display an image?

Previously we had a 2 cell table at the top and bottom of our forum. Is that something that can be replicated on VB?

archive capture of old site showing the tables https://web.archive.org/web/20180622...age.net/index/

You can add an html module in sitebuilder that would serve the purpose.

Comment

As above you can add any type of module using the page editor

Comment

Thanks. I figured there would be something I could, but I don’t know how to configure the HTML module.
        would it just be a case of adding a table ? Or do you have to create styles? How do you define where it appears? I don’t know how to do this stuff so you need to talk really slowly

I don’t find VB very intuitive, and really don’t know what most of the proffered addon modules do.

Comment

What is it you want to display ?

Comment

An image, perhaps two. Each week the image would be changed.

I sort of figured out how to make a table, but it wasn't pretty, and I assume the only way to add content is via the edit module.
            I don't know how the table would react to an image. Would it resize it self to fit the image, or would the image resize to fit in the table.

Comment

Use an html module and then you can add an image or a gif and have it change from one to another on its own. I have a banner at the top of my forum that rotates through 3 or 4 images.

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
              X
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"