X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling vBulletin 5 Connect

Selling a vBulletin 5 Connect license, giving lifetime access to vBulletin 3, 4 and 5. Not in use since 2018.
    I will contact the vBulletin support team to transfer the license to you after purchase.
    Looking for $100, Paypal (Friends & Family) or SEPA transfer.
    Hopefully this will be of use to someone

Can you prove you have it somehow? That's a pretty good deal. Also I'd be willing to do 'Goods and Services' so if I don't get the product I can dispute it. Friends and Family doesn't protect either one of us.

Comment

Originally posted by helladamnleet View Post
      Can you prove you have it somehow? That's a pretty good deal. Also I'd be willing to do 'Goods and Services' so if I don't get the product I can dispute it. Friends and Family doesn't protect either one of us.
      Screenshots can be faked, but I've still made one if you have any other ideas on how to prove ownership, let me know!
      I'll do goods and services if the buyer has been registered for some time and pays the fee, since I'm an unknown user that seems fair

Comment

I appreciate your fast and friendly response , and you're correct, screen shots can be faked, but the information within that one looks real (time frame and it being beta seem to add up)

At your price point it would be more than fair to ask for the ~2% fee.

A lot of people post the screen shot from the member's area that shows their currently active licenses like this:

I have to go to work, but would very much like to see what we can figure out. Feel free to PM me and we can hash out the details. I'd be a fool to pass up vB5 for $100 haha

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
        X
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"