Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling Selling vB5 license

Hi everyone.

I'm selling my vbulletin 5 license. It has VB 5 Connect., Full vb4 and vb3.

I'm selling it for 100€ and payment method is PayPal.

This is the procedure we will follow (suggested by vbulletin staff):

Hello.
    Once you've sold the license to another party, you will need to contact us again in order for us to carry out the License transfer process - you cannot update the details in the Customer/Members Area.

Once you contact us with the details, we will then contact the new owner to confirm the transfer before updated the details on the license.

Best regards,
    If you have any doubt, post it here or use PM.

Thanks!

Hi,
    Are you selling because you no longer think it's worth having, because you know nothing and can't get beyond that or because you've had no success in getting members?

I may be interested IF~ as I think from the number of versions you're offering ~ you are ACTUALLY KNOWLEDGABLE in its use and will spend time via screen share with me explaining just how to use it most effectively.

Come back IF SO~ otherwise ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by O i O -U too View Post
      Hi,
      Are you selling because you no longer think it's worth having, because you know nothing and can't get beyond that or because you've had no success in getting members?

I may be interested IF~ as I think from the number of versions you're offering ~ you are ACTUALLY KNOWLEDGABLE in its use and will spend time via screen share with me explaining just how to use it most effectively.

Come back IF SO~ otherwise ignore.
      The problem is that vbulletin never was a software valid for me. I own a webpage dedicated to a very specific sector in aviation and it has very low traffic.

vBulletin 3 was included when I bought vBulletin 4. And I bought vbulletin 5 because vb4 is not compatible with PHP 7 and my hosting was no longer supporting older versions of PHP, so buying vb 5 was mandatory for me. That's why I own 3 different versions. vB5 is a very demanding software and my hosting was not able to handle it. Google throw my website to lower positions due to low website speed so I've decided to get rid of it and move to bbpress so now I have everything in one place (it was vbulletin + wordpress at the beggining)

I know how to use it, but it is not for me.

Comment

When you say you know how to use it, what does that mean~ are you able AND willing to teach me how to do so, thus creating a series of tutorials?
        I can and will pay both for the vB forum and the time you spend.

Comment

Unfortunately blogging is just my hobby and my job is very time consuming.

I can show you the basics but I'm sorry I can't make any tutorial for you.

Comment

Oh well~ thanks anyway.
            As for purchasing your copy~ waste if I can't find someone WITH THE SKILLS and EXPERTISE to teach me.
            Shame really, I had had such high hopes for vB.
            Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by O i O -U too View Post
              if I can't find someone WITH THE SKILLS and EXPERTISE to teach me.
              Shame really, I had had such high hopes for vB.
              Oh well.
              What do you need to know about vB?..how to set up your forum or the settings?

Comment

Hi,
                " Interests : vBulletin " Does that mean for the FULL...4.5 yrs your join date suggests?

IF SO~ I need someone who has such an interest AND if so, such knowledge too?....

To understand the following AND help with that understanding.

I'm 67 years old~ I have a plan for my forum THAT has that, i.e. handing it over to members as its aim.

In other words~ I have no bloody interest in learning to code or even becoming highly proficient in its use ~ BUT~ *** MUST *** have a package in place to make the vB forum a VERY< VERY > attractive proposition for them.

That means~ a comprehensive training package full stop.

Now I hope you will be able to help AND I CAN & WILL PAY FOR IT~ for I'm now looking at the WordPress options BUT so far really don't want to go that route.

If you are please say so in a PM if you don't want others to know of it or Here if you do.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Working...
                  X