X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paid Mod vB4 - Make replies unreadable for Guests to encourage signups

One way to encourage signups for your vBulletin forum is to blur out replies for guests in such a way that only the starter post is visible and the replies are unreadable. This is the vB4 version of the original blur replies mod for vB5.

Instructions:
    Please refer to the installation document included in the download file.

Disclaimer:
    The solution used here is using CSS. This means that web-savvy users might be able to figure out how to bypass it and be able to obtain the content. But for normal users, this would be enough deterrent for them and would encourage them to likely signup to your forum to obtain access to the content.

Price: $10

Payment Accepted: PayPal or Debit/Credit Card

Buy Now Add to Cart View Cart

Need help or not comfortable installing this mod? Purchase the installation service below:

Product Installation Add-On: $20
    Purchase this product add-on to get professional installation of this mod from us.

Add to Cart View Cart

Don't have a PayPal account yet or want to use a new account to purchase this mod? Sign up with PayPal now and get $5 reward!

Want to pay using Credit/Debit Card? Contact us and we will send you an invoice where you can use your own card.

Screenshot:
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Can i limit this affect on specific forums? or it will work on all forums? Because i just need this affect on 1-2 forums of my web, not all forums.

Comment

Good question QuachVu. Right now, it applies to all forums. I will check if it's possible to update this mod to work for selected forums.
      Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
      Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
      Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
      A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

glennrocksvb super, just let me know when you have done. I will buy it

Comment

hi. how do i apply to "awaiting email comfirmation" group?

Comment

• glennrocksvb
            glennrocksvb commented
            Editing a comment
            What did you mean? After registering, you will be automatically moved to Awaiting Email Confirmation usergroup.

hi, mean this unreadable also to awaiting comfirmation usergroup. Cause right now, after user register, but still under awaiting comfirmation usergroup. after they can read, their dont vist the activation link.

Which mean i can use any fake email to register and view the replies without activation . u got it?

Comment

• glennrocksvb
            glennrocksvb commented
            Editing a comment
            Ok, I got it. I will check if that is possible.

Can I apply for the first topic instead of the replies? Because in my forum the first topic is the most important !

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
          X
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"