X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Here, how goes?

Hello everyone. After much messing about, it looks like our planned site upgrade will happen. Since we already owned vb5, we decided to just go ahead with that. Now I'm having to learn the ins and outs of the platform. I must say it's a lot different than 4. Not much I learned from that applies now.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure I'll be picking your brains quite a bit as I run into walls. I hope you guys don't mind?

Thanks.

Welcome to the forums Daryn!

Some of the stuff in AdminCP still apply. But the front end stuff are totally different.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Yeah. My biggest issue is that there's ACP stuff that doesn't actually do anything anymore. Either way, it's a learning experience, and I hope that in the end the site upgrade will go well and folks will like it. Will probably be buying a mod or two, as I can see some really handy ones here.

Thanks for the warm welcome glennrocksvb . It's nice to know some people are actually supporting vb5.

Comment

They are in the process of removing old AdminCP settings. They've done that in the past releases and the latest one but I don't think they're done with it.
        Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
        Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
        Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
        A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
        X
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"